Flybird Taxis & Private Hire is one of the leading operators in Milton Keynes. Our mission is making transportation reliable and professional service at a competitive price. Our aim to guarantee that your experience from the point of booking right through to the completion of your journey is as straight- forward and trouble-free as possible. Our company has a proud trading history and our goal is 100% satisfaction for passengers and clients in all aspects of our service.
- Fixed prices- No hidden charges
- Airport’s Transfers, Meet and Greet at the Airport
- We monitor your flight
- 24/7 Support
- All major Credit and Debit cards accepted
- local taxi service such as school bus service in MK area
- We accept bookings through our APP, Website or by Phone
- WhatsApp +44 7555 680 680 Booking facility for our overseas customers
we’ve been building and carefully maintaining our fleet. Our passengers can choose a car most suitable for their needs, from saloon to 5, 6, 7, 8-seater and wheelchair accessible taxis. All cars are GPS equipped, our passengers can always track the vehicle’s route. As a result, we provide our customers with accurate estimates on journey times and booking time-scales. To provide reliable and safe ride, we service and clean all cars regularly.
Flybird Taxis drivers fully licensed approved by Milton Keynes council. All our drivers are DBS checked, to guarantee passengers a comfortable and safe journey. Our drivers are always fully suited, polite and punctual. They will make sure to pick you up and get you to your destination on time. All our staff play a vital role in allowing the company to maintain its relationships with you our customer and we welcome your feedback.
The M1 motorway runs along the east flank of Milton Keynes and serves it from junctions 13, 14 and 15. The A5 road runs right through as a grade separated dual carriageway. Other main roads are the A509 to Wellingborough and Kettering, and the A421 and A422, both running west towards Buckingham and east towards Bedford. Proximity to the M1 has led to construction of a number of distribution centres, including Magna Park at the A421/A5130 junction.
Many long-distance coaches stop at the Milton Keynes coachway, (beside M1 Junction 14), about 3.3 miles (5.3 km) from the centre (or 4 mi or 6.4 km from Milton Keynes Central railway station). There is also a park and ride car park on the site. Regional coaches stop at Milton Keynes Central.
Milton Keynes is served by (and provides part of) routes 6 and 51 on the National Cycle Network.
The nearest international airport is London Luton and is easily reached by coach. Cranfield Airport, an airfield, is 8 miles (13 km) away.
Flybird Taxis – A fist-rate Airport Taxi service. providing all types fleets available, Also 24/7 Service, Mercedes-Benzes & Executive Class Vehicles. available to choice up to 8 Passengers Minibus Or Cars,
We are specialists in providing taxi and airport transfers that are quick, reliable, and competitive.
From /To all major airports including London Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, and London City airport within the UK. Covering – Milton Keynes & surrounding areas, Our drivers are fully licensed approved by Milton Keynes Council. Also our drivers DBS checked, And guaranteed passengers a comfortable and safe Journey. Our drivers are always polite and punctual. They will make sure to pick you up and get you to your destination on time. Always maintain best relationships with our customers and given a courteous & reliable service and Willing to help you for your Airport Transfers.!
FLYBIRD TAXIS AIRPORT TRANSFERS MILTON KEYNES
When planning a trip, organising business travel or holidays, just getting taxi service to and from Milton Keynes is often the most convenient.
At Flybird Taxis the aim is to provide efficient travel at the best price, whether it’s taxis in Milton Keynes or airport taxis to Milton Keynes. Using Flybird Taxis allows you to book a Milton Keynes taxi online, giving you the choice of the best Prestige taxi service in Milton Keynes.
To book a Milton Keynes taxi, simply let us know where you’re heading to and from, we’ll find you the best Milton Keynes taxi prices available.
Travelling alone or in a group? Need to book a return taxi? Whatever your specific requirements are, Flybird Taxis ensures that you’re getting the Milton Keynes cab that suit your needs. Once you find a taxi in Milton Keynes that you’re happy with, you can place your booking today.
Get a quote.!
Need a Milton Keynes taxi to the airport? Our Milton Keynes taxi service also provides you with options to get you from the airport to Milton Keynes. If you’re in search for a cab in Milton Keynes from a more remote part of the country then we can provide.
The quick, hassle-free online booking system means that you can easily order your taxi either in advance and best price. Click Here to Book Your Airport Trip Now.!,
Recommendation: Easy to Book Online and Manage Bookings Online
- When booking a taxi do mention the flight number and details
- Total number of luggage, small, medium or large size
- Any extra luggage as boxes, ski pair, child seat, folding wheelchair, child buggy
- Right local or international contact number or if a cab is a book for a guest, mobile or mail address
- Book airport arrivals pick up for least 45 minutes after flight landing time with flight number, Therefore, as a result to check by cab company live flight tracking for any delays or early arrivals
- We use SSL encryption which protects your details sent over the internet from third-party access
- Contact us – We’re here to help, use our Contact Us page or Live Chat via Whats App, and we will aim to get back for your query as soon as possible
- How and Where To Pick up taxi From Airport – There are several places allowed to collect passengers at the designated pick-up points in the arrivals hall. Driver’s are not authorized to pick up or wait for passengers at outside the airport terminals. They will be standing with a name board at Meeting point.