COVID-19 TRAVEL UPDATES
Clean & Anti-Bac’d Taxis
Flybird Taxis Airport Transfers currently operating as usual with Corona Virus (Covid-19) PHE Guidance.
Our Online Easy Booking Facility is available 24/7 for your bookings.
If you have any inquiry about Covid-19 Booking needs or currant bookings changes/Cancel, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp 07555 680 680 dedicate our Best!
FLYBIRD TAXIS AIRPORT TRANSFERS MILTON KEYNES
With the issues of health and safety rightly at the forefront of everyone’s mind, the well-being of our passengers, drivers and employees is Flybird Taxis 1st priority.
We continue to offer a full service to all passengers and customers for your essential travel needs during this period. In line with UK Government advice, we have a clear set of guidelines around managing the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19) and protecting our people, passengers and driver partners, whilst we maintain service continuity.
This policy is continually updated in light of additional measures announced by the government to manage the spread of Coved-19 and with new initiatives by Flybird Taxis to protect driver partners, passengers and employees.
What Flybird Taxis Are Doing
- While we continue to provide a full service to passengers, we are asking passengers to ensure their journey is essential before booking.
- We are continuously reinforcing PHE precautions to our drivers and employees to help prevent spreading of Covid-19.
- We are asking passengers to follow UK GOV / PHE// NHS guidelines.
- Ensure they are not exhibiting symptoms associated with Covid-19 before they book with us, and stating this in the booking flow.
- We are asking drivers and passengers always maintain social distancing. also, In & Out Vehicles
- We are requiring drivers who are exhibiting symptoms associated with the Coronavirus – high temperature or a dry cough – to stay at home.
Flybird Taxis Covid-19 Procedure
We understand that people may have concerns about travelling in private hire vehicles during this time.
We can assure you that as well as following PHE advice, Flybird Taxis has put its own measures in place, including ensure every journey clean inside
We are providing a range of protective equipment for drivers as supplies allow, including Protective gloves, hand-sanitiser, spray bottles, cleaning cloths
We provide 5,6,7, seater MPV’s and 8-seater Minibuses that offer passengers sitting in vehicle and maintain social distancing. For the same reason, we are not allowing customers to travel in the front passenger seat. Our apologies if that’s your favourite seat!
Flybird Taxis always continue to monitor PHE advice closely and stands ready to make necessary changes to help protect our passengers, employees and our drivers.